The senior class is proud to present “A Night in the Moonlight” located at the beautiful Malibu Arches!
Check out the incredible video above created by KYOTV, and be sure to check back here for more information as it becomes available.
For information regarding to the location of PROM, check out the venue’s official website.
The Splash of Color Spirit week is starting next week, February 25th through March 1st!
- Monday is CHS Monday, so let’s represent our school in our colors, Black, Gold, and White.
- Tuesday is Tie-dye Tuesday, so splash up your outfit with some fun and exciting colors.
- Wednesday is Wild One’s Wednesday, so let’s all be school appropriate in our animal print.
- Thursday is Throwback Thursday, so be sure to throw it back to the 80′s and 90′s with your outfit.
- Last but not least, Friday is the outdoor Splash of Color Pep Rally. Make sure you’re covered in your class colors.
If you still haven’t purchased your tickets to the Splash of Color Spring Dance, click here to purchase them online.
Tickets are on sale NOW by clicking this link or at the student store during nutrition or lunch. Here are the prices:
- Jan 30 – Feb 11: $27 w/ ASB, $32$ w/out
- Feb 12 – Feb 15 : $32 w/ASB, $37 w/out
- Feb 19 – Feb 27 $37 w/ASB, $42 w/out
A Splash of Color is a girls ask guys dance that you absolutely don’t want to miss. There are big surprises in store and it will be the best dance yet. Get pumped and wear your all while and bright colors!
The form for February 8th’s blood drive is now available. Simply print it out, fill it out, then turn it in to room X201 by February 4th.
Note: If you are 16 years old, you still need to pick up a packet from room X201.
Come out and support the Sophomore class at Woodland Hills Ice on January 18th and 19th all day! Bring your family and friends for a good time!
January 22nd – 25th is the Winter Wonderland Spirit Week!
Tuesday is “New Beginnings”. Dress up in your 2013 gear, party hats, sunglasses and necklaces.
Wednesday is “Candy Cane Wednesday”. Wear your red and white strips and Santa hats.
Thursday is “Snowman Thursday”. Wear your warn jackets, gloves, sweaters, and hats.
Friday is “Class-y Friday”, so represent your class in your class colors!
Also start getting excited for the pep rally, because the theme for our spring formal will be announced by KYOTV!